Saturday, March 25, 2023

LIES OF SATAN

 IF YOU WANT TO REFUTE THE LIES OF THE DEVIL, IT HELPS TO KNOW WHAT THEY ARE. I MAY NOT BE ABLE TO TELL YOU ALL OF THEM, BUT THERE'S ONE PARTICULAR LIE THAT I GET HIT WITH CONSTANTLY. MAYBE YOU DO, TOO. SO I'M STARTING OFF WITH THE LIE I HEAR MOST. IT MAY NOT BE THE BIGGEST POWER WEAPON OF SATAN BUT IT IS VERY, VERY ANNOYING AND INSIDIOUS. WANNA KNOW WHAT IT IS? HERE'S THAT INFORMATION FOR YOU FOR FREE:

1. You are wasting time.

He screams this in my ear all the "time". Why? Because he wants me to waste time on time-wasters. He can come up with so many of them, too. He hates me spending time on Jesus! 

SOLUTION: Spend more time with Jesus!

Here's a Fun Fact: I am a retired senior. My time is MINE. I have raised my kids, paid my taxes, taught thousands of students, cooked and cleaned for others, studied and written several books and preached the Gospel. MY TIME BELONGS TO ME NOW. NOBODY HAS A RIGHT TO ACCUSE ME OF WASTING TIME.

--So, if it bothers Satan or my family or my friends that I "don't get out enough" or I "waste time", OH WELL! TOUGH BEANS.

Now, here's MY question, Satan: "What are YOU doing with YOUR time???" Select the correct answer from 1-16.

1. Spreading Lies.

2. Accusing the Saints.

3. Getting people to torture children.

4. Misrepresenting Christ.

5. Filling Your Cup of Iniquity.

6. Preparing for the Bottomless Pit Experience. (Got your asbestos suit?)

7. Putting people to Sleep

8. Poisoning People

9. Stealing People's Money

10. Causing Gender Confusion

11. Grooming Children

12. Manipulating Weak Minds

13. Trying to Corrupt the Human Genome.

14. Exalting the God of Mammon (MONEY)

15. Seducing Hollywood to drink the blood of innocents and apply it to their skin?

16. ALL OF THE ABOVE


Yes, the correct answer is 16. But you sure have lots more time wasters, don't you? These are all the activities that I DO NOT WANT TO BE INVOLVED IN THANK YOU.

So WHO is wasting time?

NOT ME.

I use my time to establish the KINGDOM OF HEAVEN ON EARTH.

GET BEHIND ME, SATAN!

GOD'S WILL BE DONE. 


I will post Lie Number 2 as soon as I decide which one deserves second place. 


FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT OF FAITH!!

No comments:

Post a Comment