Thursday, February 27, 2014

One of the Biggest Lies of the Devil!

You can quote me on this: "The Pre-tribulation Rapture Theory is one of the biggest lies of the Devil." Yep. Of course it's the Devil (Satan, the punk, the liar) who wants believers (Christians) to think that they are not going to go through the Tribulation. And why does he want to deceive us in this way?

Isn't it obvious?

The Tribulation is going to be a time when the punk pours out his own spirit on the earth. He is cast out of heaven and he comes down to deceive all the nations of the earth. He embodies himself in a man, known as the Antichrist.

Think about it. He must be called the Antichrist for a reason.

People! Wake up! If the Antichrist is called the Antichrist and he persecutes Christians, how will there be any Christians to persecute if they have all been "raptured" before the Tribulation begins? Come on. Any toddler could figure this out. I'm not saying that it's stupid to believe in the Pretrib Rap. Wait a minute, maybe I am. Yes, it is stupid. There's no other word for it really.

Anyone who actually reads the Bible (preferably the King James version) will see the true picture. Throughout history, Christians (or believers) have been persecuted for their faith. Jesus said in Matthew 5 verse 11 and 12 "Blessed are ye, when men shall revile you, and persecute you, and shall say all manner of evil against you falsely for my sake. Rejoice and be exceeding glad for great is your reward in heaven: for so persecuted they the prophets which were before you."

Here's another verse I'd like all you "Pretrib Rap" believers to explain, if you can.

Revelation 20:4 "And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads or in the hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years."

Of course the Devil doesn't want you to believe you're going through the Tribulation because he doesn't want you to be prepared. No Commander in Chief wants his enemy to know the time and place that his army will attack. He wants to catch the enemy with their pants down. Fear is a powerful weapon.

That's why I am writing this. This is your warning. Consider this your official "Wake Up Call".Yes, Christians will go through the Tribulation. That is, unless you happen to die beforehand.

WE WILL NOT GO THROUGH THE WRATH OF GOD!

Let's make that abundantly clear. God is not going to pour out His wrath on his own dear children. Of course not. That will be a horrific experience for the non-believers. And, while that's going on, we will be enjoying the marriage supper.

Why did Jesus even tell His disciples in Matthew 24 all the signs of the end time, if we weren't going to be here to experience it? Why didn't He just say, "Hey, don't worry about it because I'm going to snatch you away before any of the terrible stuff happens."

No, He went into detail, even saying things like "see that ye be not troubled". Why would we be "troubled" if we were "raptured". I put the word "raptured" in quotations because...

It's not in the Bible.

Oh, you didn't know that? Maybe you should read your Bible. Seriously.

Meantime, for all of your who do believe there is a POSSIBILITY that what I'm saying is true, here is Psalm 27 as a part of your Tribulation Prep. Memorize it! You'll be SO glad you did! I am!

Psalm 27
1The Lord is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear? The Lord is the strength of my life; of whom shall I be afraid?
2 When the wicked, even mine enemies and my foes came upon me to eat up my flesh, they stumbled and fell.
3 Though an host should encamp against me, my heart shall not fear; though war should rise against me, in this will I be confident.
4 One thing have I desired of the Lord that will I seek after, that I may dwell in the house of the Lord all the days of my life, to behold the beauty of the Lord, and to enquire in His temple.
5 For in the time of trouble, He shall hide me in His pavilion; in the secret of His tabernacle shall He hide me. He shall set me up upon a rock.
6 And now shall mine head be lifted up above mine enemies round about me: therefore will I offer in His tabernacle sacrifices of joy; I will sing, yea, I will sing praises unto the Lord.
7 Hear, O Lord when I cry with my voice: have mercy also upon me, and answer me.
8 When Thou saidst, Seek ye My face; my heart said unto Thee, Thy face, Lord, will I seek.
9 Hide not Thy face far from me; put not Thy servant away in anger; Thou hast been my help; leave me not, neither forske me, O God of my salvation.
10 When my father and my mother forsake me, then the Lord will take me up.
11 Teach me thy way, O Lord, and lead me in a plain path, because of mine enemies.
12 Deliver me not over unto the will of mine enemies: for false witnesses are risen up against me, and such as breathe out cruelty.
13 I had fainted, unless I had believed to see the goodness of the Lord in the land of the living.
14 Wait on the Lord: be of good courage, and He shall strengthen thine heart: wait, I say, on the Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment