Saturday, January 21, 2017

IS GOD BACK IN THE WHITE HOUSE?


 

 
Trump has been inaugurated as America's 45th president and some are saying the nation is divided. Protestors continue to protest. The protestors say there's no such thing as a peaceful protest. More than 400 of them have been arrested in D.C. They claim the election was rigged and that somehow Putin had a hand in it. (Somehow, Putin got "information" and. . . well, we can't explain exactly what happened. . .)

When I saw Trump on that reality show of his, "The Apprentice", it caught my attention. At the time, it was one of the better shows on TV worth watching. You could learn something from watching it. I found it fascinating. It actually gave me a respect for the man and a greater respect for business.

I am not a business person. Business is the last thing I've ever been interested in. But, watching "The Apprentice" sort of opened a door for me into that world, I guess you could say. It helped me to understand how many people see this world we live in. I also noticed that Trump's emphasis was on ethics and I was impressed with that.

It's scriptural. There are lots of verses in the Bible about business, if you care to look for them. Even about investing and being faithful in the least and verses on not hiding your talents, etc. Any work should bring profit, etc. So, the way Trump looked at the world was very different than the way I look at it, I admit. But, that didn't mean he was of Satan.

So, one day I picked up a book he'd written called "How to Get Rich" and I gave it a read, thinking it might also give me a few tips. (I was trying to dissolve my poverty mentality.) Reading that book really gave me an insight into Trump's life. He was a Christian! That peaked my interest. AND, he didn't smoke, do drugs or even drink!

Imagine that! A rich man who didn't drink. I wondered, trying to picture a life like that. He has all that money and doesn't spend any of it to drink? Wow.

It may sound silly, I know, but I'm explaining how it came to be that I formed a high opinion of the man. This was long before he ran for president, of course.

Enter: Alex Jones. Alex's voice became prominent after 9/11 and I have been following him on Youtube for years. He eventually took place of the News, for me. He was more believable, I guess. I knew he was right that "There's a WAR ON FOR YOUR MIND". So true.

Somehow, Megyn Kelly's take on "the truth" didn't ring true to me. She seemed to me to be, what we kids used to call a "Shit Disturber" (pardon the raw wording). She really seemed to be digging for it. Gorgeous as she was, it was difficult to watch her, for some reason. (I guess you can call that feeling you get "discernment" and I'm not really great at discernment, but I couldn't stomach her.)

Alex, on the other hand, was a bit difficult to listen to with his rough voice and his explosive personality, but, I felt the words coming out of his mouth were mostly true. So, I was captivated. Even if he "overreacted" in some cases, he was anointed by the Spirit of God to wake people up to what's going on.

We, as Bible-readers, know that Jesus is coming back "soon". I don't think there's any question about that, if you read the Bible and believe what it says. It's very obvious. At the same time, as Jesus said there would be, there are MANY false prophets and many coming IN THE NAME OF JESUS who are totally of Satan. That's just a fact. You can read Matthew 24 to confirm that.

So, is Trump of the Lord?

Did you hear his Inauguration speech? It was amazing and if we remember only one or two phrases of it, we should remember he said that it is GOD WHO WILL MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN. He gave GOD the steering wheel.

Now, you could say that's only "words". But, WORDS ARE REAL THINGS. Words are important! Jesus IS THE WORD, right? How important is Jesus? So, what comes out of someone's mouth is their "conversation" and another word for "conversation" is "their life" or "their lifestyle".

Furthermore, we should note that President Donald J. Trump has invited Jesus Christ back into the White House. When he declared war against "radical/violent Islam", I raised my fist in the air with tears in my eyes. Didn't you?

Maybe, if you are not an American, you don't understand why Donald Trump wants to "make America great again". You might think, "Isn't America already great?" After all, you can look at that country with its high tech military machine going around policing the world and maybe you have seen Americans who stay in the most expensive hotels, wearing the most expensive shoes and carrying around top-of-the-line laptops and devices.

What you're not seeing is what Trump talked about:

"But for too many of our citizens, a different reality exists: mothers and children trapped in poverty in our inner cities; rusted-out factories scattered like tombstones across the landscape of our nation; an education system, flush with cash, but which leaves our young and beautiful students deprived of all knowledge; and the crime and the gangs and the drugs that have stolen too many lives and robbed our country of so much unrealized potential.




For many decades, we’ve enriched foreign industry at the expense of American industry; subsidized the armies of other countries while allowing for the very sad depletion of our military; we’ve defended other nations’ borders while refusing to defend our own; and spent trillions and trillions of dollars overseas while America’s infrastructure has fallen into disrepair and decay.
We’ve made other countries rich while the wealth, strength, and confidence of our country has dissipated over the horizon.

One by one, the factories shuttered and left our shores, with not even a thought about the millions and millions of American workers that were left behind.
The wealth of our middle class has been ripped from their homes and then redistributed all across the world. . ."

Trump quoted a verse from the Bible, right in his inaugural speech and I'm wondering whether that has ever been done before. At least, not lately. The last president was quick to refer to the Quran as his "Holy Book", which no true Christian could ever do. Anyone who has ever read the Quran could not call it a "Holy Book". Doing so means you agree that Christians are infidels who should die by the sword.

One thing I think and hope we can count on is that there will not be "Gay Pride" rainbow colours lighting up the White House for the next four years, because I believe GOD IS BACK IN THE WHITE HOUSE. Amen.















No comments:

Post a Comment