Friday, October 23, 2015

Judgement Begins at the House of God




Some may think that I’m a “Jew-Hater” for saying that Babylon is Jerusalem. But, actually, I do not hate Jews and there are born-again Jews who have been my brothers and sisters throughout the years.

We are all as an unclean thing. Not just the Jews. We all need salvation.

There have been wonderful men of God throughout Jewish history, men full of faith and love for God, from Joseph to King David and the prophets. These Jewish men of God led the way for us. But some Jews backslid.

"He came unto his own and His own received him not." John 1:11

By the time Jesus came, the Jewish hierarchy had gotten so far off track that they did not recognize their own Messiah and they crucified him.  Even Jesus told them in Matthew chapter 23
34 Wherefore, behold I send unto you prophets, and wise men, and scribes: and some of them ye shall kill and crucify; and some of them shall ye scourge in your synagogues, and persecute them from city to city:
35 That upon you may come all the righteous blood shed upon the earth, from the blood of righteous Abel unto the blood of Zacharias son of Barachias, whom ye slew between the temple and the altar.
36 Verily I say unto you, All these things shall come upon this generation.
37 O Jerusalem, Jerusalem, thou that killest the prophets, and stonest them which are sent unto thee, how often would I have gathered thy children together, even as a hen gathereth her chickens under her wings, and ye would not.

Hebrews 8:8
For finding fault with them, he saith, Behold, the days come, saith the Lord, when I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel and with the house of Judah:
Not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers in the days when I took them by the hand to lead them out of the land of Egypt; because they continued not in my covenant, and I regarded them not, saith the Lord.
10 For this is the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel after those days, saith the Lord; I will put my laws into their mind, and write them in their hearts: and I will be to them a God, and they shall be to me a people.
11 And they shall not teach every man his neighbour, and every man his brother, saying, Know the Lord: for all shall know me, from the least to the greatest.
12 For I will be merciful to their unrighteousness, and their sins and their iniquities will I remember no more.

Hebrews 9
11 But Christ being come an high priest of good things to come, by a greater and more perfect tabernacle, not made with hands, that is to say, not of this building;
12 Neither by the blood of goats and calves, but by his own blood he entered in once into the holy place, having obtained eternal redemption for us.

We are all hopeless. Whether Jew, Greek, African, Spanish, Arab or what-have-you. There is no righteousness in the sons/daughters of Adam. And that's why Jesus was crucified. He crucified us with Him. We are dead to the law through the body of Christ.

So, if you look at it the way God sees it, the judgement of Jerusalem is a blessing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment